ITV4 or Eurosport ?

• ITV4

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Eurosport

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CUBE CRD

No! Leave Ned and David where they are! I don't have Eurosport

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I wonder if ESPN measure how many viewers they're losing to ITV4 these days. Are they aware of the utter contempt that the majority of cycling fans have for that tosser Kirby?

Albrey

They're both good. I'm quite happy with Carlton's little jokes, reminisces on regional wines & restaurants, and the recipe of the day' feature.

Having said that I did switch to ITV4 this year. David Millar is the deal breaker for me, and I think 'Ned and Dave' as a double act are a slow burner that's going to get better.

I can't really be arsed with the highlights shows - ITV4 in particular just doesn't have enough cycling in it... the 90-minute highlights on Eurosport give you a much better sense of the race.

perplexed

Guru
I much prefer Eurosport - during the stage they rotated the presenters which I thought worked well. It was comprehensive and 'personable'.

I just found the ITV coverage really dull and flat - and Millar is weird.

chriscross1966

Über Member
David Millar is an acquired taste, but I enjoy his style, he's quite a nice chap IRL as far as a few minutes in his presence taught me at the BWC.. My God he is thin though, turn him sideways on and you can watch the food go down :-)

I wonder if ESPN measure how many viewers they're losing to ITV4 these days. Are they aware of the utter contempt that the majority of cycling fans have for that tosser Kirby?
I have been trying to try to just let his wittering wash over me in the first couple of stages in the Vuelta, I really have been. To no avail. He's a ballsack.

[QUOTE 4925346, member: 259"]Eurosport. It's free with our cable package, I hate adverts, and I'm not interested in what the pundits have to say.[/QUOTE]
How do you not get the adverts that the rest of us do, nor the pundits?

[QUOTE 4925353, member: 259"]I have Eurosport EU. There are no adverts.[/QUOTE]
Where do I sign up??!!! :laugh:

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
I never see the Eurosport adverts. I record the race and start watching 30 mins or so after the real time start. By fast forwarding through the adverts this gets me back into real time for the finish and without having to watch the adverts.

Top Bottom