The Wheels On The Bike Go Round & Round..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or do they?

Forgot to add this yesterday

My daughter, Amelia was assisting me, whilst I tightened a couple of bolts on the CGR

She was holding it up, as I re-inserted the rear-wheel (taken out to tighten a mud-guard bolt)
As I span the wheel, to make sure it wasn't catching on the stays, or the brake-disc

She asked me "Why isn't the front wheel going round as well?"
This was considering the bike was at this angle
Ribble. CGR. 12.JPG

I know she didn't like Physics, due to a personality clash with the Tutor, but I did start wondering why we've paid for her education, since day one of infant school,,,,,,,,,,,

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Because you wanted to complain about school fees to your friends ? Just to show you can afford to ofc

Because you wanted to complain about school fees to your friends ? Just to show you can afford to ofc
Tongue in cheek, I hope, as was my including it
More a way of eluding to a slight lack of common sense:angel:

We've made the usual sacrifices people do; 6 year old car, I don't go on holiday, jeans older than she is, etc....

And, the front wheel was on the floor too!

Last edited:
Both mine do it :sad:
Not even the 25 year old Campag Chorus on my Dyna-Tech 755Ti

However, the CX bike does
Then again, the last race was a bit muddy in places, & it was just hung back up afterwards
Mindst you, that was back in 2015:angel:

I remember unsuccessfully trying to explain to a chemistry undergraduate flatmate why you needed bearings in a wheel. For some reason he just didn't 'get' the concept of friction. He graduated with a 2:1 and joined one of the big accountancy firms.

Top Bottom