The 'Which Idiot..." thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Which idiot spent an hour fixing the front pannier racks on his Dawes Galaxy last Monday, only to realise that he had bolted them with the bolt head on the outside, so the bolt went in between the spokes on the front wheel............... on both sides

Trust me - you're not half the idiot I am :blush: I put my front pannier racks on over a year ago, same as you, bolt heads on the outside.

Same problem ... except I packed them with washers, pads of tightly folded newspaper; there's even a crisp packet in the wadding I used; i got round to removing all the washers and gunge this week, when I finally got my son to shorten the bolts on a grinder. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Just let me slide away under the nearest stone and hibernate. :surrender:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Which idiot made brackets to fit brake calipers to his tractor without realising that the said brackets put the bleed nipple lower then the top of the caliper cylinder.:cursing::wacko::blush:

Then just build a ramp to tilt the tractor.

Simples.

perplexed

Guru
Which idiot suggested that putting the light on as I was hunting for the fusebox at night in a holiday cottage would make the task easier...

Saddle bum

Über Member
Which idiot made some chicken broth and when filtering it, let the liquor go down the sink saving the rubbish in the sieve? :angry:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Which idiot made some chicken broth and when filtering it, let the liquor go down the sink saving the rubbish in the sieve? :angry:

biggrin.gif
Oh yes!

Which idiot, bored in the office during a power cut, switched the kettle on to make a cup of tea to pass the time.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Which idiot then had to spend over £70 on an electric hook up & fan heater to dry out the tent after unpacking/unrolling it upside down & getting it soaking inside..?

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Which idiot (after loading/unloading/reloading/unloading/re-reloading her car Luggage Tetris ) realised on arrival that she had forgoton to pack her mums birthday presents...??

OP
OP
C

Crackle

The bottom hose split on the washing machine flooded kitchen, took back off machine turned it on flooded kitchen twice in 20 minutes :sad:

Ah that reminds me. Which idiot pulled the washing machine out, got it working, pushed it back but didn't check if the waste hose was still attached before he smugly did the first wash, whilst crowing about it to his wife and how he'd saved the cost of a new machine. The floor needed cleaning anyway.

Top Bottom