The 'Which Idiot..." thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Ah that reminds me. Which idiot pulled the washing machine out, got it working, pushed it back but didn't check if the waste hose was still attached before he smugly did the first wash, whilst crowing about it to his wife and how he'd saved the cost of a new machine. The floor needed cleaning anyway.

Nope I have never done that, nope never!
Well i've never bragged to my wife, for obvious reasons, but I may have done everything else!

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Which kind of idiot pays for disposable razors when a decent straight razor will last you the rest of your life?

well up to today anyways...

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Which idiot didn't stop the dog running off at high speed, when he normally stays close and therefore failed to stop him rolling in a dead thing. He could be smelt long before he arrived back. He now smells of Herbal Essence with hint of dead thing.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Which idiot took the waste pipe off the sink and emptied the contents down the same sink?
icon_redface.gif

doh, done that myself

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Which idiot started to fill the bath and got distracted, only remembering when the water began to run down the kitchen walls.

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Man at my work,went camping and left the tent poles at home, so he drove back over a hundred miles to get them.

Not the poles but got a third of the way to Dover when somebody said 'groundsheets':sad:

Turned back but then concluded we'd get replacements in Decathlon or a DIY shed cheaper than the excess for changing the ferry.

twobiker

Which idiot came back from getting his plaster taken off broken arm, went to take something out of oven and found oven glove on same arm on fire, luckily no damage to arm, 31/08/2011.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
which idiot was overloaded with shopping and when handed precarious pile of boxes from freezer isle promptly dropped them and upon trying to catch them bangs middle finger of right hand and dislocates it at the joint between the proximal and middle philange?
after popping it back in its damned swollen and possibly chipped/broken according to my radiographer wife who's now demanding i go to A&E.
tsk

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Which idiot decided it's time to get rid of the beard... started shaving around t'adam's apple area, got distracted... only to be asked several days later why I had a long strip missing from my still largely intact beard?

on another occasion...

Which idiot decided to shave off their beard midsummer, only to find the top of my face was sunburnt and the bottom half was milky white?

more recently...

Seeing as I'm going to a christening I'd better give my beard a trim so I don't look like a tramp... but which idiot forgot the trimmer was still on the lowest setting from trimming neck hair a few days previously. so i attended with 'designer' stubble rather than a neatly trimmed beard and frankly looked like a tramp.

bloody facial hair!

Top Bottom