The Wild Atlantic Way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heigue'r

Veteran
But marketed so much better, the amount of tourists it brings, certainly to my village in SW Ireland is phenomenal.I grew up in a seaside village, quite remote for 10 months of the year and absolutely hectic for 2 months, It was the kind of place if a stranger walked into the pub outside of say june, july and august, you knew they were either lost or a distant relative of whoevers time was up.Now it is common to meet people from all over Europe in the village as they are following the wild atlantic way, cyclists, hikers and motorists alike

Last edited:
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
How good an energy drink is Guinness anyway?
http://quickiechick.com/2011/03/guinness/
"At 170 calories per pint, Guinness will do less damage to your diet than a glass of orange juice or even a glass of low-fat milk."

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@Classic, linky to competition no worky. Looks a lovely route, I've got loads of distant rellies out there but have never even been to Ireland, never mind with a bike. Defo on my bucket list though. I can't stomach the black stuff myself, I once lost a bet for £10 that I could drink a pint, I got about half way through and my gag reflex was twitching like a bunnies nose, so I gracefully paid up before technicolour yawning all over assembled the small crowd xx(

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
@Classic, linky to competition no worky. Looks a lovely route, I've got loads of distant rellies out there but have never even been to Ireland, never mind with a bike. Defo on my bucket list though. I can't stomach the black stuff myself, I once lost a bet for £10 that I could drink a pint, I got about half way through and my gag reflex was twitching like a bunnies nose, so I gracefully paid up before technicolour yawning all over assembled the small crowd xx(
Have you tried via the link at the top left, above the photo?

Competition now closed.

Last edited:

jags

Guru
yeah it's an equired taste right enough lol.
if you never been to ireland man its beautifull especially the west coast stunning scenery and it doesn't always rain climate for most part is pretty good.
roads are not bad our great legend Sean Kelly decribed them as heavy (not the smoothist of tarmac )

jags

Guru
This video was taken this morning from my home village, it is on the route

View: https://vimeo.com/126031781/description

Spanish point?

Top Bottom