The worst customer experience I have ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aces_up1504

So ok they made a mistake, they offered you free pizza next time. Which you turned down cause you would rather wait for another pizza to be made all because it did not have a hot dog crust? seriously?

You do know that it saturday night, so 45 minutes to order and get a pizza delivered is not bad, you do know they have make and cook them for you also? and make other peoples who have ordered before you!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2514812, member: 9609"]Mathew, we are both suffering great injustice; My wife filled the bath up for me last night, and not only was there too much water - IT WAS ALSO TOO HOT. So clearly I just refused to get in. It's now nearly 7 in the morning and she still won't let me into bed on the grounds that I am too smelly. I have been onto my MP but that lazy git still hasn't got back to me. - what should I do?[/quote]

Have you not heard of the bath ombudsman?

Have you not heard of the bath ombudsman?
That's a shameless plug, Vernon, for a government department that's gone right down the plughole after a being awash with complaints. People - like Matthew perhaps? - are fed up being given the old soft soap.
alg-katy-perry-pizza-jpg.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Great thread Matthew. Ignore the critix, they're envious.

They're not envious. They just want a pizza the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom