There, I've gone and done it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
L

Lochen

It may well be worth your while having a proper bike fit. I'm tall, with long legs for my height and struggled to get comfortable until I had a professional fit. It costs a few quid, but for me it's been worth it several times over.
I 100% intend just that. At the price I paid for the bike, there'll be plenty left for a fitting session, changes (if any) and extra toys ^_^

Very smart bike :wub: Hope you have many happy hours on it. :okay:

Just wondering if N+1 includes the random ancient bikes gathering dust on the loft...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
$_86.JPG

Now this is a Raleigh Mustang. :becool:

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 54

winjim

Smash the cistern
$_86.JPG

Now this is a Raleigh Mustang. :becool:
Now that was the most badass thing in the catalogue. The twelve year old me is wetting himself with excitement. And it's nearly Christmas! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 56

winjim

Smash the cistern
I had one, vastly uprated, but Maz's son stole it and flogged it off to buy drugs.
Oh bummer. My mate had one, but just the regular purple version, not the SIS. I had a Peugeot Ranger.

OP
OP
L

Lochen

It's 'picked and packed' ^_^

Should be here in a couple of days. Have made some enquiries about bike fitting and am waiting for a call from the University of Essex human performance folks who offer a fitting service.

I've also joined Audax UK today.

Off we go then.......

Oxo

Guru
It's 'picked and packed' ^_^

Should be here in a couple of days. Have made some enquiries about bike fitting and am waiting for a call from the University of Essex human performance folks who offer a fitting service.

I've also joined Audax UK today.

Off we go then.......

Enjoy. Get in touch when you get back.

Top Bottom