There's a rat in mi garden what am I gunna do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

Why mess about with half-measures...

View attachment 94923

pffftt.....amatuers.....

Mark_7_nuclear_bomb_at_USAF_Museum.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Well, if we're gonna get serious-

nuclear-bomb-explosion2.jpg

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
You have to kill it.

I understand that it is the law that if you catch one you have to exterminate it - although maybe not with a blue eye stalk and a sink plunger! Sorry bit of a Doctor Who reference there.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Yeah but, I'm from the posh bit.
The Republic of South Yorkshire has a posh bit?

This rat may be happy to scamper around your garden but when the weather turns cold it and it's verminous pals will look to come indoors and you don't want a piece of that.

Get trap. Bait trap. Kill.

ayceejay

Guru
It's all relative!
Do they play banjo too?
I lived next door to a rat catcher, missnamed because I called him in, he killed the fecker but i had to chuck it - (even a dead rat is scary) which I thought would have been part of the job. What he did was dug up some worms and dipped them in cyanide - hmmn said the rat plop - dead.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I had one in my garden. I relocated it to the woods a few miles away. Having kept pet rats I don't have the same fear as other people. Having said that, he wasn't happy at being caught!! Poor little fella squealed when I picked the trap up. By the time I got to the woods he had gone quiet and took a while for him to venture out. I felt bad even letting him go somewhere strange, but the alternative was death by neighbour.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's all relative!
Do they play banjo too?
I lived next door to a rat catcher, missnamed because I called him in, he killed the fecker but i had to chuck it - (even a dead rat is scary) which I thought would have been part of the job. What he did was dug up some worms and dipped them in cyanide - hmmn said the rat plop - dead.
Where did you source the cyanide?

Top Bottom