There's always one that spoils it for the rest.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Foxes. Poor sods will be hunted down and killed now.

Don't get me wrong, feel sad for the kids, but they've trapped one and killed it in her garden and who's to say it was the right one??

i don't see them taking action against pit bulls so readily, but i can just see where this is going to go now. :smile:

Why do humans always insist that it's the wildlife that is invading our territory, and not vice versa??

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Next it will be the eradication of wasps and bees because they sometimes sting people.

Be interesting to see how they are hunted down. Hunting ban lifted and the hunts roaming through the wilds of Hackney? The hunts will get a huge amount of mileage from this, despite them having nothing to do with urban foxes.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
they've already killed one that they captured in her garden. Who is to say that is the correct fox? they roam around don't they? Doh!

It's like that scene out of jaws... where they string up the wrong shark to show off to the public to ease public fears. pathetic.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
besides which, if you like your kids so much... lock the doors at 10pm! anyone could come in!

D

Deleted member 1258

Ranger said:
I'm not convinced we have heard the full facts of this yet, it is just a way too weird thing for a fox to do

+1 on that, I can't remember any other instances of that happening before.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Never mind foxes, scrotes tryng unlocked doors (to steal your keys/phone/whatever's on the hall table) is common enough these days. If you want to open something, make it a window, and an inaccessible one, or one in an unoccupied room.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Mr Fox sometimes wanders into my back garden, and is scared off by one or other of my cats. I agree it is very strange that the fox went into the house, and upstairs.

Nb - I changed my avatar several weeks ago.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Possibly a dog ?...... Most foxes won't stand up to a small cat..

What is to say leaving any door open, then any dog might wander in..... just a very sad occurrence..... don't blame the species............. a little spider can kill you...........

It's odd, but a very rare occurrence.....

darkstar

I'm not going to get into the whole fox hunting debate, but have to say i find it annoying that people think of foxes as lovely creatures. They have killed our chickens for years, no matter how good the fence we put around them. The only sure fire way to keep them safe is a cage, but we don't want to keep them like that.

Top Bottom