There's good news and bad news...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

striker

User76 said:
I'm for getting them re-done, as mentioned they were not cheap, they should be right.

I totally agree.

What I was saying was that there have been a few posters saying ' damn, I missed the deadline'. It would be an option for the manufacturer to recoup soome of the cost. (All I was thinking)

postman

Legendary Member
In my excitement i did not see the mistake.They must be re done.At their cost.I am sending mine back.A company as good as Endura Tal.Will not allow itself to be Laughed at.This will look stupid when we are stopped by many cyclists..

postman

Legendary Member
Considering i was the one who pointed you all to accept Endura.I have sent an E- Mail saying i want mine re doing.I am going to telephone on Monday.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Yes wafflycat I will think about that too - I have already noticed that some people have said they were disappointed to miss out. It shouldn't be too much extra work for me or them either.

My second thought is that we now potentially have a shirt for a Tour of Britain!!

Shaun

Founder
I'm for re-doing them too.

They do look very good though, and the spelling mistake gave the missus a laugh ... :smile:

We could always change the forum tag-line to .... erm .... well, maybe not eh! :biggrin:

Let's see what Endura say, and if some people are willing to buy the faulty ones at a reduced price it may be a way for Endura to re-coupe some of the loss.

We could even have a game of Spot The Friedly's when we meet up for a forum run. :ohmy:

Cheers,
Shaun

The shirt looks good but do they not proof read before they run a complete order. Its their mistake they should put it right.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yes, they should fix it...
tbh, it wouldn't bother me that much, but they weren't cheap, as someone said, and so let them re-do.
btw, will the 'mistake' ones be worth more, like records, or stamps? :smile:

Top Bottom