There's good news and bad news...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
What with only me and Will actually seeing and wearing the jersey.I can say they are very ice.You will be blown over when you finally get hold.Get ready to fight off question after question where did you ?

Pete

postman said:
...I can say they are very ice.....
What's happening here, with all these 'n'-less words suddenly cropping up? Isn't "friedly" a lesson to all of us? Go hence directly to the 'n'-free thread, my good man....! :biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
More to the point, what's happening with the jerseys ? Are we getting replacements, and can we keep (or pay something to keep) the mis-spelled jerseys ?

There are so many threads about the subject I've lost track of what's now going on !!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
HLaB said:
Will phoned Endura on Monday, they agreed to fix it at their own expense. Thanks again Will.

What's the 'keep the duff jersey' situation ? Can we get them to keep us going, even if it means paying something for the privilege ?

barq

Will1985 said:
I'll certainly do another order in the future depending on demand, perhaps in March with a stricter deadline for submitting full choice and payment....

If you do I'll probably order one. That pre-Christmas period wasn't the best for cash flow in the barq household. ;)

Top Bottom