There's good news and bad news...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash68

agree with Tynan, the shirts look pretty darn good. thanks again to Will and the the rest for getting us this far, I'm thinking of this as a minor hitch and I'm sure it will all be sorted soon.Going to be some smart cycle chat folk whizzing through the countryside this summer me thinks.;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Will1985 said:
Here you are mondobongo - it is up on my flickr page too.
"Modelling" this one made me think how good this is too - it is tempting to go Rock Racing style with 2 different kit colours so I have a blue short sleeve with a black long sleeve to go over the top....so tempting ;)

I started thinking along those lines when I saw the photos, is there time to order a second one?

bonj2

Just been reading about all this cafffuffle over the shirts being printed wrong.
How could they be such numpties...do people not CHECK stuff before they send it out nowadays? ;):rolleyes::sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Have to say, the black long sleeve is the business - the design looks great.

Tetedelacourse

Probably supposed to say "Talc".

A hassle but a re-do is my vote too and we should get to keep the friedlys too. They can't do anything with them can they? (Genuine ignorance here).

Cheers Will.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tetedelacourse said:
A hassle but a re-do is my vote too and we should get to keep the friedlys too. They can't do anything with them can they? (Genuine ignorance here).

Depends, I guess - some places might want the "faulty" items returned as a condition of exchanging for the corrected shirts - if Endura don't want them as a condition of making the exchange, then I'd agree with TDLC...

SamNichols

I'm with everyone else, in that we should get a re-run. If it was their mistake then they should be doing it anyway. Cheers to everyone that organised it, and I look forward to getting mine soon.

Top Bottom