There's good news and bad news...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd be up for one of the black/orange short sleeved shirts I think, if extra orders can be included in the new order. How much are they again?

Maybe you could keep the misprinted shirts and sell them on bikeradar. Then we would be able to tell fried from foe....:ohmy:;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
I'd be up for one of the black/orange short sleeved shirts I think, if extra orders can be included in the new order. How much are they again?

Maybe you could keep the misprinted shirts and sell them on bikeradar. Then we would be able to tell fried from foe....:biggrin:;)

Badum ching!:biggrin:

Mortiroloboy

Arch said:
Although, I gather that the Ordnance Survey and AtoZ and organisations like that put deliberate mistakes in their maps, so that they can see when people just rip them off. But I suspect in your case, that was some pretty quick thinking by someone whose head was on the block....:girl:

LOL!! you are probably correct. They were pretty dire, I much preferred the old card one myself traditionalist that I am. to be honest they looked a bit like some one had given a sheet of letraset (remember that stuff?) to a dyxlecsic(?) 10 year old, they were crap! the current ones aren't much better, I've seen more impressive looking bus passes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will1985 said:
Nice idea magnatom!!

Perhaps one of the misprints could be used as the round Britain jersey? A kind of running forum joke maybe...

Does that mean I get a free one (one of the reprints of course!) :cry::ohmy:

Shaun

Founder
Will1985 said:
Nice idea magnatom!!

Perhaps one of the misprints could be used as the round Britain jersey? A kind of running forum joke maybe...

Now there's an idea ... sign, date, and scribe your locale as you pass it on.

Bag's not taking it to round to Keith's!!!!!!!!!!!!! house though ... :cry:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Well let me know....we have until tomorrow morning to decide. To maximise area and ability to (neatly) scribble - ie not on black - how about whippet 1, long sleeve, short zip....XL? I'll put a message in asking if it can be kept back and we'll have it back when the delivery comes.

Shaun

Founder
Tell you what Will, if you don't mind would you ask them if they'll sell me a friedly one for half price?

Send it to me with my jersey and we'll get a thread going to track it's journey around the forumers / country / world ... :biggrin:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Will do - jersey round the world topic is already stirring in "Where are you based?".

NickM

Veteran
Pete said:
Justified to feel a bit aggrieved, maybe, but please, folks, let's not start slanging off Endura...
If you had ever had to deal with Endura I doubt you would be quite so charitable...

Will1985, you have lots of sympathy from here - and I think you are bearing up remarkably well under the strain!

Pete

NickM said:
If you had ever had to deal with Endura I doubt you would be quite so charitable...
I have had very little dealing with Endura, so can't really comment. However, I believe the ACF kit came from them too, and the service was very good: mine arrived bang on time, no problems. Pity I have no occasion to wear it now....:thumbsup:

postman

Legendary Member
It did and quite a fetching little number it is too.But not a patch on Cycle Chat Whippet jersey.Big round of applause for Endura no dithering no complaints redone at no cost to us.I telephoned 09-00am Monday by ten past i had passed the message on to Will.A first class company.I also say we use them again for another order i fancy a jacket.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
The reason I pushed for us to go with Endura was because I found them to be one of the most responsive to deal with when I was first scoping the jerseys...

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I'll certainly do another order in the future depending on demand, perhaps in March with a stricter deadline for submitting full choice and payment....

Interestingly I was speaking to a friend who is still at uni and the cycling team went with Carvalho this year....they aren't the greatest fans of the jerseys as they aren't very breathable and hold water compared to the previous Nalini ones. We made the right choice I think!

Top Bottom