these dam pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

What is the exact problem? I would say if the brain does not send the signals quick enough go back to flats. This old guy has been on SPD since they were invented and Look before that and I have not had a problem. Do not let your pedals spoils your enjoyment though, just because others like them.
i like the way they feel when peddaling,but i have stopped a couple of times,released my feet,and rested my foot back on the peddal and its clicked back in,not knowing this,i've went to put my foot back on the ground and fell over,lucky its been quiet at the time,

tournut

just take the straps off the toe clips,or are they a different thing?
No thay are the same, just do with out straps.

KneesUp

Guru
I'd go back to flats - you can reduce the number of shoes you need to carry, there are fewer things to go wrong and you can cycle just as quickly. I'm a advocate for toe-clips though as I find my feet can slip a bit in the wet without them.

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

No thay are the same, just do with out straps.
i have some, if i really cant get the hang of this,i will put the old peddals back on with the toe clips,i've still got the rubber inserts for my shoes,kept them handy in case,mind you i was pretty happy with the toe clips before i changed them,if its not broken,is beginning to spring to mind

just take the straps off the toe clips,or are they a different thing?
Mini-clips have the centre strap support removed so it doesn't interfere.

Top Bottom