They have arrived at last..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
The Attricks' new made -to-measure tourers have finally been collected from that supreme Guru of cycling, Dave Yates. Never have I ridden such a free-rolling and comfortable bike. The pictures show them as they arrived apart from chain stay protectors. The racks, luggage, computers and lights are on order. Bring on those French cycle routes.

Look very tasty indeed, GA!

But brown? :wacko:

Happy riding! :tongue:

jags

Guru
gerry attrick, there fantastic looking bikes ,really well done .did you ride them fully loaded yet, so what big tour's are lined up for those beauty's.
again well done and enjoy.

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

jags said:
gerry attrick, there fantastic looking bikes ,really well done .did you ride them fully loaded yet, so what big tour's are lined up for those beauty's.
again well done and enjoy.
Still awaiting luggage so not ridden fully loaded yet. A relatively modest trip is planned to Norfolk shortly to visit the many excellent pubs.....er I mean sights of that wonderful county. France next summer.

P.H

Über Member
Very classy, I like the lettering probably the best I've seen and the paint looks lush.
One smal distraction - I'd have to change either the seatposts or the stems/spacers. I think they look so much better if they match, black or silver, just not both.

OP
OP
Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick

P.H said:
Very classy, I like the lettering probably the best I've seen and the paint looks lush.
One smal distraction - I'd have to change either the seatposts or the stems/spacers. I think they look so much better if they match, black or silver, just not both.
Good point. Mind you, I can only see the stem when riding:smile:

Randochap

Senior hunter
Very ... very nice! Dave has outdone himself. Good to see someone supporting local UK builders.

I don't see any rack braze-ons though. Am I missing something? What rims? Mavic? Panaracer tyres, no? What kind. Looks like the same mould as the Col de la Vie.

Randochap said:
Very ... very nice! Dave has outdone himself. Good to see someone supporting local UK builders.

I don't see any rack braze-ons though. Am I missing something?

Look hard at the brake bridge.

Top Bottom