thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
UN... FEKIN.... BELIEVABLE...….. 28 hours ive had the brand new car and someone just reversed into the front of it , trying to reverse into a non existent parking space, you couldn't fit an old mini in it but he tried to get a volvo estate in it , I leant on the horn but he just kept coming...bump.... he didn't even know he had hit my car and said he didn't hear the horn , he must of been about 80 years old, cant see any marks or owt……. but bloody hell the luck im having lately.
if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. I think im going into hibernation for six months:wacko::wacko:

Mrs M

Guru
UN... FEKIN.... BELIEVABLE...….. 28 hours ive had the brand new car and someone just reversed into the front of it , trying to reverse into a non existent parking space, you couldn't fit an old mini in it but he tried to get a volvo estate in it , I leant on the horn but he just kept coming...bump.... he didn't even know he had hit my car and said he didn't hear the horn , he must of been about 80 years old, cant see any marks or owt……. but bloody hell the luck im having lately.
if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. I think im going into hibernation for six months:wacko::wacko:
:hugs:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh bugger. Friend of mine had just got a new Discovery after a long time saving and some of his pension payout. That got hit within hours, and scraped all the bumper.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OH, we're going to 'upgrade' the horn on my missus squashy. It goes 'meep'. Blooming crap for a bigish car. My Primera saloon's is a dual tone loud bugger, so might try and get a Primera one off a scrappy as it should be fit and go.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Oh no! If it makes any difference, I had someone sideswipe me and insurance paid for all repairs. The day I picked it back up I drove it home at around 4:00pm. My daughter took it out at around 5:00pm and came back with a scrape about 30 mins later after driving into a high kerb. I had a nice car for about 1.5 hours :sad: I didn't give my daughter a hard time, but she could tell I was annoyed!

Anyway really sorry to hear that....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
mate at work bought a new car and a youth on a bike jumped off the pavement in front of him, mate swerved and thankfully youth ok but dent in the brand new cars rear wing .
EDIT
mate is a safe driver and gives cyclist plenty of room , he overtake me every day to work and hes gives a bucketload of room and when hes given me a lift hes very careful .

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh bugger. Friend of mine had just got a new Discovery after a long time saving and some of his pension payout. That got hit within hours, and scraped all the bumper.
Chap I know has just rejected his after 10 months of bits falling off and failing to work. The final straw was a persistent rattle that LR couldn't fix, and then decided they'd need to cut open the B pillar to find the source, and then weld a new panel in afterwards. No way Jose said my friend.

Dreadful, appallingly built machines. In your friends case it's surprising it was actually on the road long enough for someone to smack it.

Top Bottom