thieving b@stard scum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
what do you think of it , I really like them

I'm pleased with it, after 11 years of driving MINIS its a bit of change and I'm trying to get my head round all the tech, but its a nice drive. I don't like the electronic hand brake doodad ATM but I'll get used to it.

lane

Veteran
How about this for TBS! I sold my car,bought another one then changed my car insurers. My old insurers only decided to direct debit my bank account to continue my insurance for my sold car. I didn't find out till my bank statement came the other day. I emailed Hastings Direct telling them about it. They got back to me three day later telling me they were going to refund me £328 from the £416 they took without my permission. £45 admin' fees and the rest my insurance for this month on a car i don't have now. Not only that,but their insurance fee went up from last year's £367 to £416. :angry:

They are one company that are out to rob you blind with admin fees for everything under the sun. Typical scam a lower up front charge then try to recover costs in any way they can. Example add a another car on for a day when mine went in the garage - £8 charge for insurance plus £45 admin fee. So what should cost £8 costs £53. The you have to decide if to insure the car for an extra day on the off chance mine isn't ready because if you only insure for one day it's another £45 admin fee for the second day so I might end up paying £106 to insure a car for two days!! Current insurer that is completely free no admin charge and not even an additional insurance charge - NFU by the way. So even if I am paying a bit more up front I am saving money compared to Hastings Direct who tempt you with a lower cost and then try to rip you off to make the money back with ludicrous charges.

D

Deleted member 26715

Just rang Saga to ask if the new bike was covered on existing policy or did I need to add it as an extra item, tried to download the policy off the webportal but couldn't. Eventually had to be put through to an underwriter as they couldn't open the policy either so couldn't tell me. The only thing they could do was quote me for a new policy starting today which was 30% more expensive than last year. i declined until I've looked around.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I'm pleased with it, after 11 years of driving MINIS its a bit of change and I'm trying to get my head round all the tech, but its a nice drive. I don't like the electronic hand brake doodad ATM but I'll get used to it.

View attachment 489961

petrol or diesel , my last one was 1.5 dci, diesel , practically ran on fresh air, 75 mpg without trying , but ive gone 1.3 petrol with the new one

D

Deleted member 1258

it is but found it ok on the test drive its only 3 cylinder too

Is it a turbo?

Top Bottom