Thieving scum.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
this was the bike after getting it re painted by my mate after i got it back from the police compound..
my favorite bike i think..i just loved it tho ive had some that share the top spot for other reasons.
but in 91..this was the H,87 model it was a monster bike.

i had a little race can too which was fitted later..NOISY but nice..the can in the pic was ok but not really a rebel can...

sorry i like posting bike pics ;)

IMG_0002.jpg

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
this was the bike after getting it re painted by my mate after i got it back from the police compound..
my favorite bike i think..i just loved it tho ive had some that share the top spot for other reasons.
but in 89..this was the H,87 model it was a monster bike.

i had a little race can too which was fitted later..NOISY but nice..the can in the pic was ok but not really a rebel can...

View attachment 110874
Chains slack and the pedals dont seem to make the back wheel move ;)

MarkF

Guru
There is nothing stop them, you can only hope that they''ll move on to an easier target. After a garage break in costing me 4 bikes, I have used bright battery operated LED's, that flash at the doors and rear windows, they cost about £3 and I've had no break in attempts since. That's about 7 years ago now, the neighbours have though and I haven't mentioned the LED's to them........................:whistle:.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Now that I like!! Might get one or two, seriously.

Although I prefer the idea of this, from the same site .....

153-36.jpg

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Now that I like!! Might get one or two, seriously.

Although I prefer the idea of this, from the same site .....

153-36.jpg
One of the ones I linked to has been used in anger, on the Brox. Somebody mucking about on it set it off.

Yours would require a bit more setting up.

hedder2212

Recently had a motorbike theft attempt too.
Ive treated myself to a new bike, 2013 triumph tiger 800, had it two days before thieving scum tried to nick it, taking down fence panels and dragging a neighbours car down the road a little so they could get it out. If it wasnt for neighbour disturbing them it would of been gone.
Get 3 ground anchors, chain the front wheel, rear wheel and if you can part of the frame to it. A new cover and get some rape alarms, tape the rape alarms to the inside of the cover. As soon as the cover is moved theyll go off and theyll scarper. If possible (easily accesible) pop the leads off to the spark plugs so it cant be started if they do try taking it for a joy ride. sadly though if they want it bad enough, they WILL take it. Just make sure theres enough security to put them off/endure a mininum 20 minute attack.
When on the rare occasion i do take the motorbike to the shop or somewhere ill leave it for a period of time, i put one of those movement sensitive alarms under the seat, If the bike gets moved it goes off and everyone will know about it. Tracking devices are also getting cheaper and even the really cheap ones are worth looking at now.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 4021403, member: 9609"]They cut a channel wide enough through the rim and the tyre to get the chain through ? would take a fair bit of doing with a quiet hacksaw.[/QUOTE]

d lock..and yes...didnt hear a thing..by wheel i meant the ally spoke..2 of them..see bike lol at my typing ,think the phone rang.
the guy rode the bike for 700 miles with only 4 of the 6 spokes!!

i parked the bike at my parent's 90% of the time..just occasionally at my address.

Last edited:

SD1

Hopefully and I mean hopefully my brother will be sentenced tomorrow
This is 3rd time they will have changed the date and twice for the trial date. He is looking at 18 months minimum. More likely 2 years or more. I am hoping for a lot more. I am going to travel for 7 hours AGAIN. Only going there to gloat though.

Drago

Legendary Member
but in 91..this was the H,87 model it was a monster bike.

View attachment 110874

I had one of those new! Almost identical except for being Skoal Bandit green. Nothing else like it at the time, the first of the hyper sports bikes, over 90 in 1st! I shot all over the country in a green blur and eventually sold it in the realisation I was going to end up dead or in prison, so off it went to be replaced by the motorcycle equivalent of a cup of cocoa.... a Kwak GT750.

Top Bottom