Things that are Just Wrong....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My missus eats Black Pudding..... Raw... :stop:

nowt wrong with that, although i think you mean ...cold....its cooked during production:okay:

clid61

Veteran
Chilli chocolate. It goes against the natural order of things. View attachment 547282
1600176414977.png

MMMM

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
My daughter in law went daft for black pudding when she was expecting. Can't stand the stuff normally. Mrs S ate coal when she was pregnant. Not uncommon apparently.

Strawberries and vinegar. Even chefy balsamic vinegar.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Can I get a 2nd opinion on this - is it definitely ok to eat cold out of the packet??

Yes it's definitely cooked already, it's boiled in the skin during production (for a good hour I believe). My Father in law used to make it at a slaughterhouse in Scotland for the local butchers.
When you cook it at home you're only warming it through / crisping it up. Of course it's much nicer with a crisp edge and I'd baulk at eating it cold too, but it's perfectly safe to do. The older generation in Bury generally eat it cold anyway, straight from the market with vinegar on.

My vote is for coffee that isn't coffee, like an iced triple mocha chai skim latte no-foam, or as Larry David referred to them.... "one of those vanilla bullshit things". If you want to have something like a chocolate milkshake, just have a chocolate milkshake.

Last edited:
Any flavour of Doritos that isn't cheese - wrong.

Pravda, sorry, BBC News - wrong

Keith Lemon - wrong, wrong, wrong!
Cheesy doritos taste like armpit.

Calling BBC News Pravda, when it's doing the bidding of this far right wing government oh i see :biggrin:

Keith Lemon. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Into the same bin as Mrs Brown's Boys.

Top Bottom