Things that have bothered you for a long time.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The ripped/torn jeans thing (apologies if already mentioned).

Kinda interesting I suppose for a while but it has gone on far too long, some of the jeans are more rip than material.

Have seen the "fashion" on loads of folks including, most ludicrously, a late middle aged bloke.

Can only think he was going through a mid life crisis.

More recently I've seen some women wearing ripped jeans with leggings underneath. Might be practical as the weather turns, but looks doubly daft. In London. No idea how general this is.

By the end of next summer maybe we'll be onto ripped leggings under ripped jeans.
I bought some 'distressed' jeans off ebay once - got back to the bloke saying these aren't distressed, they're bleedin' suicidal.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Why hasn't anyone made a cannabis flavoured vape? It would be a best seller with adolescents of all ages.
I'm guessing that it would be seen as promoting illegal substances. Also, I doubt whether many people would want to taste cannabis without getting any effect from it. I think it only works for tobacco vape juice because there's also nicotine in it. A bit like why i don't like alcohol-free beer

further

Über Member
Why hasn't anyone made a cannabis flavoured vape? It would be a best seller with adolescents of all ages.
I have a friend who makes her own.

Top Bottom