Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
For the last few decades while I have been working there has always been some old duffer in the corner banging on about traffic congestion.

Shouldn't they be more concerned about how close the Doomsday Clock is to midnight or the zombie apocalypse?
Still 11:58 though.

yello

Why was Sting concerned about breaking his leg walking on the moon? I mean, it's certainly something you wouldn't want to happen, not least because it's a fvk of a long way to the nearest hospital, but I would have thought there'd be other things that'd worry him more. Like running out of oxygen for instance.

Lullabelle

Banana
When the weather has been hot and sunny why does my neighbour but her wet washing on a clothes airer in front of the patio door instead of on the washing line :scratch:

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Why was Sting concerned about breaking his leg walking on the moon? I mean, it's certainly something you wouldn't want to happen, not least because it's a fvk of a long way to the nearest hospital, but I would have thought there'd be other things that'd worry him more. Like running out of oxygen for instance.

I think your bones start to lose density when in weightless conditions for a long time.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Why don't supermarkets sell canned dog-poo ?

I need somewhere safe to stand with my trolley (while Mrs V browses) where people aren't constantly reaching over me, or asking me to move.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Why is it obligatory to have a 'conversation' nowadays, rather than 'talk about' or even 'discuss'? It's one of the most over-used expressions in radio, along with 'issues around', of course.

albal

Guru
Not being a father

Top Bottom