things that I don't really understand.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
walker

walker

another thing I don't understand, Religion. I know people have their belief's but why do us catholics (Yes I am baptised or christened or whatever it is) but why do some of us believe stuff we read in a book that was written 2000 years ago?

OP
OP
walker

walker

and While I'm on it, your starter for 10, what was that religion called that worshiped trees?

Bigtallfatbloke

I will never understand the female mind....well one female mind anyway.

I will never understand our greed based culture

I will never understand Greek

I will never understand myself

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I do not understand footballers. Tho' I do understand the off-side rule.

Why do footballers play an hour and a half's football, and then say it will be difficult for them to play again at the weekend. What about all the peeps who work forty hours or more every week. They do not get a week off in between, nor do they earn in a week, what some people might earn in a year.:evil:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
yenrod said:
A Pagan - Walker :evil:

Something like arboreous. The tree people, not you Yenrod. :evil:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Something else that I do not understand. I appear to have upset one of my relatives. She is usually on the phone to me about boring, boring stuff, at least four times a week, sometimes four times a day. :evil: She has not phoned me now for eleven days :evil:.

Shame I cannot remember what I did to upset her, so I can't remember to do it again. :sad::blush:

simonali

Guru
Dave5N said:
Probably. Ask Simonali. :evil:

Oi! :evil:

I don't read newspapers much atcherly. I do the sudoku puzzles in the ones left in the canteen at work and that's about it.

I get all my knowledge of world affairs from internet forums! :sad:

Top Bottom