Things that make you smile...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

England playing world-class football in a friendly.

Slim

Über Member
Going over his list for Santa with my six year old I mentioned that one of the items was a bit expensive....

"But Daddy, presents don't cost anything; Father Christmas brings them"

buggi said:
i was once behind a dirty whale tanker, and somebody had written in the dirt on the back...

poo

i laughed all the way to work. it just ticked me

Friends of mine visited an ATM in a small town at Christmas. They took great delight in reporting that someone had written (in permanent marker) on the facia:

Yo Ho Ho. Ballbags.

This was years ago and I am still laughing!

Mr Pig

alecstilleyedye said:
written in the muck on the back of a van - "i wish my wife was this dirty" ;)

I saw the same thing written on the back of a van, and someone had written underneath:

" she is "

OP
OP
bobg

bobg

Über Member
Mr Pig said:
I saw the same thing written on the back of a van, and someone had written underneath:

" she is "

Love it:biggrin:

I recall a really low down and dirty old boozer up Barking Creek with a foul urinal, across the wall was written " Franz Ferdinand found alive and well and living in Sarajevo, Ist World War a mistake" It made me smile then and still does, 30 years later.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Friend of mine's mum was in a country pub one time, and on her way to the loos she saw a picture in the hall of a bloke wearing a kilt - oddly, there was something a bit 3D about it. Looking closer, she realised the kilt was actually sort of a flap. Unable to resist (tho' a very dignified old dear) she lifted it. Was that a slight 'ding' she heard in the background? Sure enough, she re-entered the bar to be met by wall-to-wall grins.

Top Bottom