Things to do if you have to Self Isolate..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I don't have a mass spectrometer in my kitchen or anything.
Although thinking about it, if they have to shut down the lab, I could go in and have the whole place to myself, with no requirement to do any actual work. Think of all the half finished projects and other cool stuff I could get done...

lane

Veteran
Get up after 9:00 am
read the forums
get breakfast
read the news
Oh hang on I'm doing that already :laugh: maybe a midnight walk or two

Used to quite enjoy reading news - but as of late and for quite some time now I have been avoiding it. Can't say it's getting any better since becoming a day be day count of the infected and dead.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just a few shots to show that I have stocked up , so we will be fine for at least 14 days of lockdown .

I now some people will be annoyed with my panic buying in this day and age , but it's my life and decision ^_^

Last edited:

Oxford Dave

If i have to stay home, I'll do what I always do apart from the going out bits. So just listening to, and playing along with, Grateful Dead CDs. I have enough to manage at least two weeks without listening to the same one twice, could probably manage two months in fact!

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Work have provided a laptop in case I have to work from home :rolleyes:

Solo rides are a possibility, but this being Oop North, everyone wants to chat and I'm not fast enough to escape most people.

It might be an idea to work my way through all the Resident Evil films for some pointers for when everything really kicks off and society collapses.

Other than that turbo miles, box sets, finding somewhere to store the 10kg of pasta and 96 loo rolls I've just bought - and if things get really grim I might have to clean the bike...:eek:

Last edited:

byegad

Legendary Member
Find everyone on the internet and spend two weeks arguing with them.
FTFY

Top Bottom