Things to do with Blue Tac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Brock said:
Correct. As is mini baby bel wax.
B):laugh:

Twiggy

Got some holding a mirror up at the moment.

Sometimes use it when putting model soldiers together, so I can see which bits will go where, and get the pose right.

Brock

Hover Fly said:
When I'm grooming the cat I stick any fleas I catch onto a piece of 'tac. When I have finished I burn them.

Have you tried a bar of wet soap for this? They stick to it and it kills them, saves all that firey melting blu-tak danger I'm imagining in your kitchen.

gary r

Guru
only last night i made a minature plate oot of blue tac, with blue tac sausages,mushrooms a fried egg & 2 bits of toast on the side,showed it to my 4yr old! she wasnt impressed & squashed it into a ball:biggrin::biggrin:

derall

Guru
Hearing aids have to be switched on whilst they're being programmed, and they go into feedback - very irritating after a minute or two, the high powered aids especially. Stick the end of the tube into a lump of blue tac and it stops the feedback.

Attaching the tip of an in-the-ear hearing aid to the 2cc cavity for testing, again to prevent feedback

And another vote for holding speakers to stands

Holding PCBs when I'm soldering

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I use it on my guitar tone knobs...erm..thats on the guitars I havent already removed them from.....to stop them moving accidently when I flick pick ups quickly.

I think I may also need to use it to keep my big mouth closed sometimes.

Top Bottom