Things to do with Blue Tac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used it in my bike battery boxes to hold 5xAA batteries and holder securely in place.

kyuss

Veteran
Apart from sticking posters up I've only ever used it to make blu tac roses. I clearly must try harder to find some better use.

tyred

Legendary Member
User76 said:
I was on a course once, it was so boring the chap next to me got some blu-tac and modelled an almost perfect cube, which he then developed into a lovely little small blue dice. After lunch he 'cut' some patterns around the numbers, he was really getting into it. After the pm coffee break we had to split into groups and 'flip-chart' our thoughts, the girl on his other side used his dice to stick her flip-chart up:ohmy: I thought he was going to kill her:evil:

He spent the rest of the day murmuring about how she had ruined his day:biggrin:

I was going to suggest this. I have a blue-tac dice sitting on my desk at the moment.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I make elephants' heads out of mine xx(
There's always an uncomfortable few minutes while your neighbours assume you're making a model of the male wedding tackle. :tongue:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I use it to stick my speakers to their stands. Not only does it doe a good sticking job, it alse (apparently) has good acoustic properties as well...

Top Bottom