Things you are ashamed to admit to....go on do share

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a few:

At the grand old age of 40....

The dark can sometimes gives me the creeps, when I turn the lights off downstairs when going to bed it makes me shudder:eek:

I CANNOT cook a fried egg

I am PETRIFIED of moths

I love pot noodles:hungry:

Anybody else???

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have absolutely no interest in football.

I can't tell you how long I've wanted to get that off my chest.

presta

Guru
I live in a tenement in the Gorbals, we're behind with the rent and facing eviction. My mum's on the game, and my 14 year old sister's pregnant with her second. Dad's doing life in Barlinnie for rape & murder, and I've been unemployed ever since I gave the bosses wife a dose of syphilis.

Now I've met the most wonderful girl, and I'm madly in love with her, but how can I possibly tell her I vote Tory?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I live in a tenement in the Gorbals, we're behind with the rent and facing eviction. My mum's on the game, and my 14 year old sister's pregnant with her second. Dad's doing life in Barlinnie for rape & murder, and I've been unemployed ever since I gave the bosses wife a dose of syphilis.

Now I've met the most wonderful girl, and I'm madly in love with her, but how can I possibly tell her I vote Tory?
You were lucky......?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I am PETRIFIED of moths

I love pot noodles:hungry:
I'm with you on those two.

I once slept under a bridge in Spain as I couldn't (in my drunken state) find the flat I'd moved into the day before.

Another drunken one ... went out for a night with members of my favourite band, in a city far, far away from where I live, having been chatting to them after a gig. It was a long, very good night, involving food and lots of drinks. But I went for a poo in the last bar, about 3am, and fell asleep on the shitter, only to wake up with the cleaner knocking on the door, and a totally empty bar :smile: had no idea where my hotel was, but a taxi driver managed to get me there.

AndyRM

XOXO
Actually, unless your hobby is collecting and eating cat poop, I can't think of a reason to be ashamed of something you enjoy/don't care about.

For all I love quality cinema, I also really enjoy terrible horror films. And I've got the special editions of all the Fast and Furious films. I'm OK with that.

Top Bottom