Things you are ashamed to admit to....go on do share

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I once sniggered slightly at an Alexei Sayle joke.

NickNick

[QUOTE 5013004, member: 9609"]i love diesel engines, esp the big lumps at the turn of the century, i love the noise, the smell, the sheer simplicity of them. So sad they're being phased out.[/QUOTE]

Me too, used to have an old Bedford TK with a 500cui (8L) diesel engine, so simple but effective, wouldn't go much faster than 55mph but would climb any hill and could tow up to 21T. It sadly got stolen good few years back.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
At a tender age, I won a school proficiency badge for swimming an entire width of the Olympic swimming pool.

Sadly, this was achieved by flailing my arms like a loon to cause enough disturbance to mask the fact that I was tiptoeing along the bottom of the pool. :whistle:

Half a century on. I still can't swim.
My Sister did that. :laugh:

I too swim like a brick, friends have commented about this when I've been on their boats but as I point out I went 'Freeclimbing' a lot and I can't fly either

Was the private therapy very expensive?
No, it is a natural aversion

I also don't like Coffee
I used to drink it a long time ago
That probably stems from someone, when I was in my early teens, giving me a cup, & the milk must have been 'off'

As the 'surface skin' clung to my tonsils, it created a rather graphic 'upchuck'xx(

Haven't drunk any form of Coffee since
Black tea, no sugar is my tipple (preferably Yorkshire Tea)

Top Bottom