Things you do for Kids.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My son, at 3-4 was a big Noddy fan......

So, having seen all these fancy 'car' beds, decided to make my own..... (Topic on Useless Cars in P&L has a pic).....

Spent a long time making it.........

Captured the car shape off the TV via the PC, then borrowed an OHP to project the shape onto MDF, traced, then cut with jigsaw......then many many hours painting.........

Sold this a few years later on ebay - the next kid was very happy.......

DSCF3449.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, sweet! Even if you think Noddy is the work of the devil (we were brung up not to read Noddy or any Enid....)

There were a fair few hours went into this, and he's had about a 6 more pairs of animals since that, a year ago.

View attachment 5297

I'm planning a farm for the new one...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Cool! I made puppet theatre for my kids once. I'm not v good at that sort of thing, but it was pretty good (can't find a photo right now) and it lasted about 10 yrs!

U

User169

Arch said:
Oh, sweet! Even if you think Noddy is the work of the devil (we were brung up not to read Noddy or any Enid....)

There were a fair few hours went into this, and he's had about a 6 more pairs of animals since that, a year ago.

View attachment 5297

That is brilliant!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Arch said:

View attachment 5297

Hark at the Ark Arch - fantastic!

My two year old really likes Noddy - is that a Blyton us? :sad:

Oh yeah, sorry Fossy - nice bed too!

Top Bottom