Things you should never say to a cyclist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So were you.
Since when have motor vehicle speed limits applied to bikes?

Edited for spelung

Gunk

Guru
All this is pretty tame compared with being a motorcyclist, we get treated like we’re convicted murderers, shouted at through forecourt tannoys to remove our helmets, and although my pals that I ride with are all middle class professionals we have been told that we’re not welcome in a couple of pubs.

stephec

Legendary Member
"Nice arse!"

I have had this shouted at me by a MILF in a BMW convertible, and while I'm sure she was being complimentary I actually found it a little disturbing.
Happened to me once from two young ladies in a car, when I caught with them at the lights they seemed a bit embarrassed, hopefully not because they'd seen me up close and realised their mistake. :smile:

geocycle

Legendary Member
Happened to me once from two young ladies in a car, when I caught with them at the lights they seemed a bit embarrassed, hopefully not because they'd seen me up close and realised their mistake. :smile:

Had exactly the same experience several years ago, must be the same car!

figbat

Slippery scientist
“Sorry mate, I didn’t see you”.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
How about this one, said to me soon after that case where the cyclist with no brakes collided with a woman stepping off the pavement (or summat like that) in London,sadly ending in her dying. 'What about you f..k..g cyclist bastards killing that woman'! So all of us 'cyclist bastards' killed her,according to the knobhead.:rolleyes:
Oh Dear...

:rolleyes:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Picked up on twitter a letter in a newspaper I do not get. All cyclists should be fined if they do not have a bell on their bikes as well as lights.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Every now and then i get asked if i take my dog with me when i go for a bike ride,meaning do i have him attached to my bike with his dog lead. Though some have asked if i carry him under my arm.:rolleyes: Those who ask know what type my dog is and that i'm a 'roadie'(albeit not a very fast one:laugh:). He's quite small and has 5 inch long/short Queen Anne legs. How the fark could such a critter for example run down a hill at 35 mph attached to my bike?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom