Things you wish you'd said or done...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

atbman

Veteran
I've only once driven a 7-tonner in London and a cyclist came up the inside at the lights, cut across the front of me just after green, swung out in front of a car in the outside lane, forcing him to slam on the anchors and then zipped into a one way street against the traffic.

Obviously, all cyclists are an infestation of mouth-breathing cockroaches who should have their brake cables cut.

Of course, this was north of the river, so that probably doesn't apply

Trillian

Rhythm Thief said:
Don't talk cobblers lad. Even if you could get through the casing, the sudden release of 130psi would probably blow your head off.

since when were truck tyres at 130psi?

my uncles waggon, admittedly only a transit tipper runs at under 80psi

davidtq

BentMikey said:
I'm sure I remember hearing that bigger trucks can be up to 200psi. That'd make a little bang!

I dont know what PSI they run at, but I know a friends dad lost his life as a trucker when he got out and went to look at a tyre that felt a bit odd and it blew in his face, and killed him... apparantly made quite a mess.

spindrift

i remember a H & S fillum that showed the bloody outline of a mechanic's body on a garage roof when a tyre blew.

Animal

I'm always wishing I'd grabbed the c-unt's head, smacked it round and round his window frame, then strangled him with the seatbelt. Keeps me awake sometimes thinking of killing the evil little f-uckers.

buddha

Veteran
Driving standards have been a bit mental this morning here in "Sarf Lunnun". Maybe because of the sun?

Despite being in primary, I had a WVM overtake me at a traffic island. Only to end up hitting it!!

What a plonker - Innit !

OP
OP
T
buddha said:
Driving standards have been a bit mental this morning here in "Sarf Lunnun". Maybe because of the sun?

Despite being in primary, I had a WVM overtake me at a traffic island. Only to end up hitting it!!

What a plonker - Innit !

Wish I'd seen that.

domtyler

Über Member
Animal said:
I'm always wishing I'd grabbed the c-unt's head, smacked it round and round his window frame, then strangled him with the seatbelt. Keeps me awake sometimes thinking of killing the evil little f-uckers.

Don't hold back mate, let it flow! :tongue:

domtyler

Über Member
Twenty Inch said:
Wish I'd seen that.

You could have jumped out and said "Ha ha, you're only fit to be a van driver, ha ha" and run off! :tongue:

That would have been really subtle and absolutely fucking hilarious! :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I can vouch for Economic Skips being a bunch of thugs, they have a depot less than 1/2 a mile from my house and they insist on throwing their lorries around in what is residential area.

Top Bottom