Things you would rather not hear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Psssst! On a wet cold dark night. That is the bike related one.

Do you mind if the students watch when I give you a full bladder scan, trousers and pants off please. That is the medical one.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
As I recline in a hospital bed a nurse approaches with a recognisable box of bits on a trolley.
“ Hello I am Sheila we need a blood sample. This is Sharon a student nurse and she has never taken blood from a patient before is it ok for her to take your sample ? “

I can beat that. Went for my married mans op, expecting the main man, nope, this is Dr Smith, he is training and will do your op. Never again, wished I had run away. It went very wrong.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
As I'm lying on a couch naked from the waist down with my old fella looking like a beached whale (okay beached porpoise) waiting for a scan of my right testicle, which got squashed by an improvised tape climbing harness in a fall, the sonographer says: "Oh we've a few students who'd like to watch - hope you don't mind!" The door opens and about a dozen mostly Chinese girl students come in and stand around looking at me.

gbb

Legendary Member
As maintenance I've cleared hideously blocked toilets, unblocked sanitary pad machines, I not scared of a bit of 'yuk'...but in those duties, the one thing that will make me run for the door is a lady using the toilets despite my presence....noooooooo :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Last Orders Pleeeeeease. :ohmy:

tom73

Guru
As I recline in a hospital bed a nurse approaches with a recognisable box of bits on a trolley.
“ Hello I am Sheila we need a blood sample. This is Sharon a student nurse and she has never taken blood from a patient before is it ok for her to take your sample ? “

Could be worse it could have been a catheter. :eek:
Only difference being the nurse would have been qualified 1st before learning how.

Top Bottom