Things you'd like inventing that haven't been invented yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just listening to the radio where someone said he'd like a water fueled car,but doesn't know how to invent one. Last week when we had freezing weather i thought my usual thought when the weather's like that. I always wonder why no one has invented tarmac that soaks up the suns rays,stores the 'heat' then releases it when we have temperatures around freezing. Just imagine that! No need for gritted roads and no slippery dangerous pavements! Surely it wouldn't be that hard for someone to come up with a method of doing this. 🤔
What would you like to see invented that hasn't been invented yet? 🤔

D

Deleted member 26715

Just listening to the radio where someone said he'd like a water fueled car,but doesn't know how to invent one. Last week when we had freezing weather i thought my usual thought when the weather's like that. I always wonder why no one has invented tarmac that soaks up the suns rays,stores the 'heat' then releases it when we have temperatures around freezing. Just imagine that! No need for gritted roads and no slippery dangerous pavements! Surely it wouldn't be that hard for someone to come up with a method of doing this. 🤔
What would you like to see invented that hasn't been invented yet? 🤔
They have it in Iceland, although in that case it's water heated by the earth that is pumped under the footpath & roads

D

Deleted member 26715

Miniaturized hydraulic jacks that fit in the soles of my walking shoes.

Just so that I can reach things on the top shelves in the supermarket. It's a right pain being 4ft 11 at times... :blush:
Top shelf in newsagents are you trying to admit to something?

Top Bottom