Things you'd like inventing that haven't been invented yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Obviously there is the sexbot, but I don't know. What happens in all the film's is that they rebel and kill their creators/owners. It turns out they are even crazier than real women. Maybe I'd still get one, but I'd wait until all the early adopters had found the bugs.

houblon

I used to have Billy Connolly voice on mine, it was funny to start with but got irritating after a while.

My first thought was 'I'd have Ian Paisley' but, yeah. It really would.

Josie Long, maybe :wub:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I spent one and a half hours today,vacuuming my small,but cluttered flat. When doing this tedious task i do it thoroughly,going over the same bit of carpet from different angles to try and get every dog hair,crumb,mud off shoes etc,bit i can pick up. What i'd like to see invented is something in/on the vacuum cleaner that tells you if you've done that bit before and if you haven't done that bit yet. Maybe omitting a sound that goes high for 'already done' and low for 'not done yet'.🤔

PK99

Legendary Member
I spent one and a half hours today,vacuuming my small,but cluttered flat. When doing this tedious task i do it thoroughly,going over the same bit of carpet from different angles to try and get every dog hair,crumb,mud off shoes etc,bit i can pick up. What i'd like to see invented is something in/on the vacuum cleaner that tells you if you've done that bit before and if you haven't done that bit yet. Maybe omitting a sound that goes high for 'already done' and low for 'not done yet'.🤔

Nah!

You just want a RoboVac. Switch in on and leave it alone it will wander around randomly and happily covering every bit of carpet multiple times.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nah!

You just want a RoboVac. Switch in on and leave it alone it will wander around randomly and happily covering every bit of carpet multiple times.
I've heard about them. They had similar in the 1970's/80's,though no doubt not as advanced as today's models. They sound ok,but how do they lift rugs up to get under their hems,how do they get in corners and close up to the skirting board,how do they suck up spiders webs off ceiling lights and how do they climb up and down the stairs carpet to give that a going over? ;)

Last edited:

houblon

D

Deleted member 26715

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a cold pie the other day from a supermarket. I bought it intending to eat it on my way home,but chickened out,not really fancying a cold steak and Stilton pie:unsure:. Now if only someone would/could invent a portable,battery operated microwave oven!🤔 Nothing like the size we have in our kitchens for obvious reasons,more shoe box(ish) size.

Top Bottom