Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheddar George

oober member
Overall ..... stay shtum.

I do take your point though, there are definitely some that would be better said aloud.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Please don't give up at the first small hurdle you find.

If you do as I have asked, you will have all you need to finish the job and do it well.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I heard you say 'this is what I have to put up with all day' in your loud normal speaking voice.
You don't have to 'put up' with Jack. We are the quietest neighbours in the street. We have no kids playing emo music loudly, no kids running about and we are actually very quiet. Why don't you hurry up and move.

Actually I might have said that quite loudly out of the window while the HA bloke was here counting her walls ready for her to move out.

*I had a quick chat with the council bloke after and he said that all he could here was silence from upstairs while he was in her flat, right up until I dropped a cup and that was what she was referring to about the 'this is what I have to put up with' etc. He wasn't aware that there was anyone in the flat above. It seems neither was she as she quietly said to him "but they are out, the car's not there' :laugh:

slowwww

Veteran
You are a worthless piece of sh1t.
I abhor the fact that you do eff-all work, constantly snipe and disrupt the team, are always late, smell, etc. What I find most unforgiveable is the way in which you try to bully and undermine the team leader who while young and relatively inexperienced, is the best thing that's happened to this team for years.

I've been told by HR that as I’m not in the team or their reporting line I cannot get involved, but let me tell you sunshine, you're not as clever as you think, and a whole world of (unattributable) crap is coming your way. Soon. You'll wish you'd never set eyes on the place.
Enjoy it, you thoroughly deserve it

AndyRM

XOXO
Pete - You are not David Beckham and this is a five a side pitch. Your 'Hollywood' passes have no place here. Though if you ever played me a simple pass to feet, I'd be so confused I'd probably trip over the ball.

Fid - That didn't work the first 5 times you tried it. I'm actually getting embarrassed for you.

Don - The reason you are utterly f**ked is because you've sat on your arse for the last two years. There, I've solved the mystery of why you can't track a 50 year old.

TVC

Pete - You are not David Beckham and this is a five a side pitch. Your 'Hollywood' passes have no place here. Though if you ever played me a simple pass to feet, I'd be so confused I'd probably trip over the ball.

Fid - That didn't work the first 5 times you tried it. I'm actually getting embarrassed for you.

Don - The reason you are utterly f**ked is because you've sat on your arse for the last two years. There, I've solved the mystery of why you can't track a 50 year old.
I think I've played in the same side as them too.

AndyRM

XOXO
I think I've played in the same side as them too.

It's funny isn't it? I play with a few different groups of chaps and each group contains similarly stereotypical players. I thought about which one I would be, and I'm probably 'The firm but fair guy, who occasionally mistimes a tackle, but has a decent eye for a through ball'.

Lullabelle

Banana
Unfortunately there are situations where the aphorism "the truth never hurts anyone" is not true at all.

A few years ago I was having counselling and the lady suggested that whenever I feel angry and or upset with someone then it may be help to write things down in a letter put it into an envelope then shred or throw away, that way you can express your feelings without hurting anyone. This thread serves the same purpose. We all get angry and upset yelling at others isn't always a good thing and can make you look like a bad person even when you are not, others may not see or feel the same as you and might not understand.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
You are a worthless piece of ****.
I abhor the fact that you do eff-all work, constantly snipe and disrupt the team, are always late, smell, etc. What I find most unforgiveable is the way in which you try to bully and undermine the team leader who while young and relatively inexperienced, is the best thing that's happened to this team for years.

I've been told by HR that as I’m not in the team or their reporting line I cannot get involved, but let me tell you sunshine, you're not as clever as you think, and a whole world of (unattributable) crap is coming your way. Soon. You'll wish you'd never set eyes on the place.
Enjoy it, you thoroughly deserve it

I can't be the only one who'd like to know how this turns out, keep us posted won't you?

Top Bottom