Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Oh for gods sake shut the f**k up. You are the biggest football bore I have ever met in fact you are the biggest bore I have ever met. I don't have a problem with you being a football fan but that is all you talk about apart from yourself, it is no wonder you wife went elsewhere. Jeez give it a rest.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Oh for gods sake shut the f**k up. You are the biggest football bore I have ever met in fact you are the biggest bore I have ever met. I don't have a problem with you being a football fan but that is all you talk about apart from yourself, it is no wonder you wife went elsewhere. Jeez give it a rest.
Does he refer to said team in the first person plural? And counter with "you don't understand", as if not understanding's a bad thing? I hate that...

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
So you're the chap who designed the B&Q website? And decided that when I typed in ethernet looking for wall mounted ethernet sockets, what I really wanted was a fire door? Right. Search for one of those gert big SDS masonry drills. And trepan yourself.

Lullabelle

Banana
Does he refer to said team in the first person plural? And counter with "you don't understand", as if not understanding's a bad thing? I hate that...

First thing in the morning he asks 1 of the guys if he had seen the match the night before, before he leaves at night he asks if he is going to watch the match on whatever channel, he goes online and reads the stories that pop up then discusses them as though he was in the room and involved in the conversations. He knows who said what and to whom. When he goes on holiday with his family he makes sure there is access to sky sports.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I can't believe you took all the f*****g credit for all the work i have been doing in the club. you will get your comeuppance because everybody knows you for what you are, if you ever pull a stroke like that again i will come down on you so F*****g hard you would be wishing you were dead, had you had been a bloke you would be laying flat on your back, you are such a f*****g a****e, i can't believe you would even consider doing it after all the help i have given you, well you are going down, you are going to wish you had never met me, R.I.P.

Arch

Married to Night Train
If your staff carry on parking in our road, on the pavement, blocking the path of the bin lorries, (meaning we don't get the bin emptied), and stopping us getting the trailer out today (so NT can't deliver a piece of work), I will come round and burn your poxy office to the ground, and perform a victory dance on the ashes.

When approached, they've denied the cars belong to their staff. We've watched people leave their cars and walk over there. We've spoken to police and council, but as the road is unadopted, they can;t do much. A neighbour is struggling to drive his campervan round. If the fire brigade ever needed access... Well, they'd just trash the cars to get through but they have power on their side.

When residents have actually spoken to drivers, reactions have ranged from "oh, sorry" to "F*** off". The office has a small car park, and apparently rent parking space near by, but there seem to be a million drivers working there each day.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
If your staff carry on parking in our road, on the pavement, blocking the path of the bin lorries, (meaning we don't get the bin emptied), and stopping us getting the trailer out today (so NT can't deliver a piece of work), I will come round and burn your poxy office to the ground, and perform a victory dance on the ashes.

When approached, they've denied the cars belong to their staff. We've watched people leave their cars and walk over there. We've spoken to police and council, but as the road is unadopted, they can;t do much. A neighbour is struggling to drive his campervan round. If the fire brigade ever needed access... Well, they'd just trash the cars to get through but they have power on their side.

When residents have actually spoken to drivers, reactions have ranged from "oh, sorry" to "F*** off". The office has a small car park, and apparently rent parking space near by, but there seem to be a million drivers working there each day.
It would be a terrible shame if the tyre valve cores of some of those cars worked loose, wouldn't it?:whistle:

hopless500

Trundling along
It would be a terrible shame if the tyre valve cores of some of those cars worked loose, wouldn't it?:whistle:
Be more of a shame if it appeared that somehow one of them got scratched. As someone tried to squeeze their car/bin/anything that has a right to be there, past :smile:

Edit/ maybe stand there with a wheel clamp in your hand for a couple of mornings. That might put people off :tongue:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
While you were boring me with how difficult and stressful your life has been in the last two years, I couldn't help but think that Karma does indeed exist and I do not feel sorry for you......at all.

Top Bottom