Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slugonabike

I know I w*rk in healthcare. However, when you spot me in the supermarket I really do not want to hear all about your haemorrhoids, varicose veins, chlamydia or anything else. Just f off and leave me alone!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't effin call me with an opening gambit of 'Hello Who is that?' You friggin called me.. so tell me who you bloody well are first
angry.gif

BenScoobert

****ing banks, single-handedly screwed the whole country and are totally unaccountable, you **** me off so much.

Cyclists posting "I nearly died" videos, no you didn't, if you nearly died you'd be in hospital rather than typing shoot and editing your vids.

Maxine at work, I don't know you, don't want to know and try not to talk to you, because I know I will end up speaking my mind, you drive me insane for no valid reason I can work out.

MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUM MUMMY MUM MUM
ANSWER THAT ****ING CHILD, if it ignored you like you ignore it you would give it a right bollocking you ****ing hypocrite.

EBAY buyers, want the world for free, read the listing and don't bid if you don't like it, MUPPETS

Dole dossers, I don't mean the genuine ones that can't find a job, the lifetime UNEMPLOYABLE, I'd send you all for national service you lazy layabouts.

Rosters at work, can you not do your job? Just assign us to jobs we are authorised to do and stop being to ****ing stupid.

phew, breathe, relax, this thread brought out my ranting

TVC

Look you track-suited, mono-browed little runt, if you really DO have to spit that often you need to see a doctor.

Archer

To my beloved who insists on talking to me, and generally being happy every morning, even though she knows I am not a morning person - PLEASE SHUT UP.

To certain members of my family who regularly use emotional blackmail when they want something - %$£" OFF.

This is great - I feel so much better for that.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Ey, soft ollies. Have you ANY idea at all how many people have to literally throw up after seeing the amount of undergarment you've put on display above the jean waistline? Sort it now or any exposed Calvin Klein material will be liberally soaked with accelerant and it wouldn't surprise me to see people throwing matches at such an easy target.

BenScoobert

Ey, soft ollies. Have you ANY idea at all how many people have to literally throw up after seeing the amount of undergarment you've put on display above the jean waistline? Sort it now or any exposed Calvin Klein material will be liberally soaked with accelerant and it wouldn't surprise me to see people throwing matches at such an easy target.

I've started telling them they have skids, they soon pull em up

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It is so bloody simple woman.... 1 cloth.. 1 shower screen = wipe shower screen after shower.. simple, sooooo bloody simple...

darkstar

Why is the fabric of boxer shorts so much more repulsive than other items of clothing? You can't see the actual arse so what's the problem? I don't particularly like seeing fat peoples bellies or ugly peoples faces, but I don't complain
wink.gif

(joke)

Top Bottom