Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mother;

Stop wondering out loud about how nasty you think your soon-to-be ex-daughter-in-law will be to your son (my brother), and whether she will let him have access to the kids, etc. Not only have I spent time with both of them (together) and am convinced that it is all fairly amicable; but perhaps you should consider that not every woman turns in to a vindictive b!tch in a separation who turns the kids against their father.

Oh, and while I'm at it, how do you not notice when your daughter (me) at the age of 17 weighs under 7 stone and falling? Why, when the school phones you up to express some concern about my weight and happiness, is the Big Deal not that I'm slowly and elegantly killing myself (because you're delighted that you have to take in my size 8 clothing, size 6s not being readily available in the early 90s), but 'what on earth must the school think, having to phone me up about my own child, it must look dreadful to them'?

Oh yeah, and how do you not notice 12 neat parallel cuts down each forearm of your 20 year old daughter (me again, a bit later on)?

Ooops, I may have some issues there :smile:

(She does keep banging on about my brother's situation though.)

F*ck me Maizie, if you'll excuse the uncharacteristic use of the vernacular. Issues, I would say so!

I hope you're sorted out now.

taxing

That kind of put a downer on things...

I absolutely hate job centre staff. Well, not all, but most. I went on the dole four weeks ago but then I started being offered some office temping, so I've only had to claim for one week out of the four. I'd have thought that was good and the staff would be encouraging, but I've had to ring up five times to change my sign on time because of the temping three times and job interviews twice, and they've been so bloody rude. They think nothing of keeping you waiting for an hour, or keeping you on hold for ten minutes, then acting like you're a dog turd that they've just stood in. They never even wished me good luck for my job interviews, how mean is that? They think that they're so bloody superior because they've got a job and I don't, but I could do their jobs with my eyes closed. And if it wasn't for people without jobs, then they wouldn't have a job!

They can shove it anyway, I've just been offered one of those jobs. It doesn't start until September, but when it does I'll be on £19 an hour, which is more than those knobs get.

Bayerd

Über Member
XmrsIS has to get up at 7.30 for work every day and she is definitely not a morning person! I am one of those people who can bounce out of bed in the morning and is wide awake within 5 minutes.

The other morning I woke up and glanced at the bedside clock, so I nudged XmrsIS and said, "It's 7:38! You'll be late for work!". So she began to drag herself out of bed. Then I looked back at the clock, "Ah! No. My mistake! It's 6.38. You can go back to sleep now". Of course, she couldn't, although I turned over and went straight back to sleep for another refreshing 52 minutes and bounced out of bed at 7.30 feeling well-slept, refreshed and full of energy. I think she wanted to kill me that day!
laugh.gif

That's what we call in the trade, a c**ts trick.......

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, Ive thought of one:

You are all a bunch of filthy scumbags with no understanding of the concept of washing out a tin or bottle, and we are counting the days until we dont have to do your area anymore, and fend off your pestering bloody kids.

And if it wasnt for a different bunch of whiney arses complaining about the new scheme, wed not still be doing your boxes.

(And why whenever I hit the apostrophe do I get the quick links box up? I cant punctuate properly....)

brokenbetty

Über Member
If your bladder control is so weak that you have to p*ss in public you need to see a doctor and/or buy some tena pants.

If humans weren't capable of bladder control there'd be as many women as men p*ssing in the street. You do not HAVE to go, you just want to. Your mother put a lot of effort into toilet training you and you are perfectly able to wait, yet you are choose to leave a trail of urine in the streets we all walk in, against a house someone lives in. The stench of your incontinence fills the air.

You, sir, are scum.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
If your bladder control is so weak that you have to p*ss in public you need to see a doctor and/or buy some tena pants.

If humans weren't capable of bladder control they'd be as many women as men p*ssing in the street. You do not HAVE to go, you just want to. Your mother put a lot of effort into toilet training you and you are perfectly able to wait, yet you are choose to leave a trail of urine in the streets we all walk in, against a house someone lives in. The stench of your incontinence fills the air.

You, sir, are scum.

I do tell them, same with people who drop litter. Just remember your running shoes.

"I put the inexpensive bar of soap into your shopping trolley hoping it will find its way to those parts of your body which are emitting awful body odour smells that has polluted the whole of isle 4"

taxing

If humans weren't capable of bladder control there'd be as many women as men p*ssing in the street. You do not HAVE to go, you just want to. Your mother put a lot of effort into toilet training you and you are perfectly able to wait, yet you are choose to leave a trail of urine in the streets we all walk in, against a house someone lives in. The stench of your incontinence fills the air.

You, sir, are scum.

Last week I got out of a taxi to find someone pissing up the side of my house. I'm not brave enough to tell off a drunk who will then know where I live so I settled for giving him a dirty look, while his girlfriend stared me out the whole time. At least be embarrassed that you've been caught associating with this stinking lowlife, don't look defiant.

Night Train

Maker of Things

You, sir, are scum.
I did challenge when it happened here. I politely stood my ground against three blokes and two women in a Mini demanding that they cleaned it up. Despite all their guff the best they could throw back at me was to rudely request that I stopped 'talking posh' at them.:laugh:

Maizie

Veteran
F*ck me Maizie, if you'll excuse the uncharacteristic use of the vernacular. Issues, I would say so!

I hope you're sorted out now.
Sorry, didn't mean to be a downer for the thread (and thank you to the PM-ers as well :smile: You lovely bunch you). To be honest now (at the age of 34), I would like to ask her - I am quite interested in what she thought was going on at the time (I say 'at the time', we're probably talking about from ages 12 to 22!)
But I won't, simply because it's not a conversation we can have, and anyway it wouldn't be a conversation because she wouldn't listen to a word I say. We get on well, but my husband helps me put her in perspective - points out how often she asks the questions that ought to be asked with no interest in your response at all; appearance is all, reality is of no interest :smile: There doesn't seem to be anything beyond the superficial to engage with...still, maybe her parents made her that way :biggrin:

I've thought of a more cheerful one:

To my husband - please please please please please please please when I am sat to your side (e.g. in the car, in the sofa, reading in bed) stop with chewing at your nails/fingers. I can see it out the corner of my eye and I just don't want to, that's why you probably see me with my eyes apparently shut (it's just one shut, so I can't see you) or pulling my hair over that side of my face.
And the reason I can't say this is I probably have habits just as annoying to him, but I don't want them pointed out in return :laugh:

taxing

I feel bad for slagging off job centre staff now, I went to sign off today and the woman I got was lovely. Asked if I was excited about my new job and everything. :blush:

rosscbrown

Stuff I dislike:

The JobCentre - Doesn't actually add any value to my job seeking activities. Having done some digging their database of jobs has about 200 jobs on it. The JC people think that's about a third of the available jobs in the area. So there are 600 jobs, three thousand people signing - somehow I doubt everyone is going to end up in employment. I'm slowly starting to get tired of your focus on conditionality. To be honest I'd much rather do with out the whole £50/week you give me if the Gov't was actually out there investing in industry and creating growth in the employment sector.

My mummy - She has a massive wedding/engagement ring (quite tasteful actually) on her left hand. Every time she pulls the handbreak in the car, said ring scratches my hand. Painful :-(

Top Bottom