Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
They would be forcibly removed from my home. Height of bad manners. Should this not be copied to the tea thread?
Mundane, it's coffee!

perplexed

Guru
Ok, I have put out cups, saucers and spoons and yet you still use the sugar spoon to stir your coffee then put it back in the sugar bowl so now the sugar is tainted and in clumps, the other spoons are untouched, and you have used a spoon then placed it on the table leaving a puddle that will stain instead of putting it on the saucer :cursing: I would hate to live in your houses

The bastards...

The only consolation when you've done treating your mum like shoot for getting up early and giving you lifts everywhere is that when you get your new 2 litre car you have to have a black box and won't be able to drive like a self-gratification artist as normal.
Karma is sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
To the lady who I scared the wits out of as we both reversed in the Tesco car park this morning.
I won't even begin to work out which of us was not looking in the right place. I think we both could have been looking out for each other better.

And to a certain someone: You don't want to give me that key back. I can hear the cogs going trying to think of excuses from miles away.

Dealing with you is the reason my concentration is shot to shoot and I'm nearly colliding with people I'd normally easily see.

slowwww

Veteran
So you've done the usual and decided that the brief and very narrow pilot undertaken by our quietest and most experienced team is a fair representation of how this will work when you roll this out nationwide.

Now you've announced a whole swathe of job reductions before the implementation date even though you know that even with effective new systems it usually gets worse before it gets better and so we need extra resources not fewer

It's going to be effing carnage!!

Now who will be plastering over the cracks when the soft and smelly stuff hits the fan? You and your fellow directors? Not a chance.

Now I dare you, I double-dare you, to say your usual "it's all in the interests of improving our service". Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending it's anything other than a cost-saving exercise to ensure that you and your fellow directors, who have delivered a master class in crass ineptitude, are insulated from the pain that the rest of us have had heaped upon us over the last few years.

If you tell me again that "it's just one of those things" and "it's time to take one for the team" I shall kill you. Very slowly.

Top Bottom