Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Welsh Language Proponents! Feck Off!

Stop Wasting Your Children's Lives, Tax Budget And BBC Airtime harping on about your useless fecking language.

Tin Pot

Guru
And another thing.

Everyone else is just pretending to support your "Right To Speak A Useless Language", behind your backs we're all laughing at you, think you're idiots, and stopping children learning useful things. Not to mention a stupid waste of money translating everything into useless speak.

It's only our principles for political correctness that stopping us pointing and crying with laughter at you.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Welsh Language Proponents! Feck Off!

Stop Wasting Your Children's Lives, Tax Budget And BBC Airtime harping on about your useless fecking language.
And another thing.

Everyone else is just pretending to support your "Right To Speak A Useless Language", behind your backs we're all laughing at you, think you're idiots, and stopping children learning useful things. Not to mention a stupid waste of money translating everything into useless speak.

It's only our principles for political correctness that stopping us pointing and crying with laughter at you.
:headshake:

Tin Pot

Guru
If one of your sons bullies my son again I will find you, I will kill you. It might be tomorrow, it might be in six months, but you will die. I just want you to know who is going to do it, and why. So you can go home to your wives and children and apologise to them for what is going to happen.

(Partly ripped from 22 Bullets)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
People - come on. I'm getting about a day off a fortnight at the minute.
I know some of those days I'm only doing an hour or two, but I need a lie-in occasionally.
Help me out here, as I can't do this forever.

subaqua

What’s the point
And another thing.

curious as to why you think that ?

Learning in Welsh hasn't done Jamie Roberts career as a Doctor any harm... and the increase in people speaking it speaks for itself really.

for many it is still a first language , with English as the second .

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I don't mind coming in at 9, Boss. It's the hanging around for 8 hours that I take offence to

Tin Pot

Guru
What the fark is this?

IMG_8665.JPG

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
People - come on. I'm getting about a day off a fortnight at the minute.
I know some of those days I'm only doing an hour or two, but I need a lie-in occasionally.
Help me out here, as I can't do this forever.
Well, that was quick. I've now got Monday and Tuesday mornings off, looks like.
I'll try that again.

People - come on.
I'd love a Ferrari, a Lotusport track bike, and a night with Captain Janeway, Seven-of-Nine and Captain Jack Harkness.

*drums fingers in anticipation*

Top Bottom