Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowwww

Veteran
What the effing hell have you just cooked in the microwave??!!! The whole office now stinks of what smells like rotting fish with an aftertaste of piggery

I would no more eat that than I would the contents of my cats litter tray

Two weeks in a job, everything going well. Driving lessons and your own place soon.
Then some worthless little shoot starts up workplace bullying while management turn a blind eye and now it's time to look for another job.

Why is everything good in this world prey to some dickless, cocky little peanut coming along and ruining it?

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
[QUOTE 4876739, member: 9609"]Evelin - (i can say it inside my head but if I try to say it out loud I get stuck at the L) Same bollocks happens with Embleton (get stuck at the L)

would love to be able to say those words like a normal person[/QUOTE]
How about Ulgham then?

Lee_M

Guru
I know it's your first wedding but I've taken the photos at over 150 so maybe you might want to listen to my advice about the day?

Sigh. You've now been strimming and hedge cutting for nearly 7 hours. Give it a farking rest. Or at least cut the boundary in front of our house that now is stupidly high and blocks the view and the sun that we used to get.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
Can't you shut your mouth you stupid little girl? No one wants to hear about your latest boyfriend, or hear you singing along to the radio out of tune in a stupid baby voice. Listen to your older friend. Stop making snide comments to me. Stop trying to boss me around. You DON'T know everything. I'm over twice your age. Stop being an annoying, giggly girly. I'm glad I'm not working anywhere near you tomorrow. T said she wished she could shout shut the watsit up yesterday. BE QUIET!!!!!!!

Top Bottom