Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Pointing and mouthing "I am going that way" does not give you the right to cut across me at a junction

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Look you silly cow I only want an appointment to get some routine blood samples taken. You know perfectly well who I am as I have just told you my name and this is by no means the first time you have seen me. I also know there is nobody else with the same name in this country of Scotland so why do you need my date of birth yet again as nobody else does; furthermore when I specified Monday afternoon or Tuesday I do not think suggesting 0930 Monday is very helpful. Why don't you just listen to what is said to you?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
After my rant at doctor's receptionist I then go to pharmacy.
Yes that really is my name why do I have to spell it out for you? I have lived in this community peaceably for 45 years. You have been here for about 45 minutes so why not just shut up and accept what you are told until you learn that we have better manners here than to make snide remarks about surnames of people we do not know?

midlife

Guru
After my rant at doctor's receptionist I then go to pharmacy.
Yes that really is my name why do I have to spell it out for you? I have lived in this community peaceably for 45 years. You have been here for about 45 minutes so why not just shut up and accept what you are told until you learn that we have better manners here than to make snide remarks about surnames of people we do not know?

Sorry, but I'm intrigued as to your surname now lol

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
MacQuoid?

Mrs M

Guru
Look you silly cow I only want an appointment to get some routine blood samples taken. You know perfectly well who I am as I have just told you my name and this is by no means the first time you have seen me. I also know there is nobody else with the same name in this country of Scotland so why do you need my date of birth yet again as nobody else does; furthermore when I specified Monday afternoon or Tuesday I do not think suggesting 0930 Monday is very helpful. Why don't you just listen to what is said to you?
Does she also work part time at Town & County vets? :angry:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm self-employed on a professional day basis. What time I come in, how long I take for lunch, what time I go home and WHAT DAYS OFF I TAKE are none of your damned business so wind it in and do your job and let me worry about doing mine.

Last edited:

rvw

Guru
I left the office 9 months ago, and no longer have access to interrogate the accounting system. If you want a list of transactions for last year, please do not ask me to supply this, by "Wednesday 18th July" (sic) when I can't answer the question and you can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom