Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I shall not be returning to work after my forthcoming holiday as the mentalism has all got too much for me.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'd like to apologise to the driver on the Ipswich to Nacton road who asked for directions to Felixstowe on Tuesday. I gave him the route using the scenic, narrow back road route I'd just cycled up, but realised seconds after he'd gone on his way that it would have been easier for him if I'd just told him to do a U turn and drive back for just over 1/2 mile to the A14 junction and turn right.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd like to apologise to the driver on the Ipswich to Nacton road who asked for directions to Felixstowe on Tuesday. I gave him the route using the scenic, narrow back road route I'd just cycled up, but realised seconds after he'd gone on his way that it would have been easier for him if I'd just told him to do a U turn and drive back for just over 1/2 mile to the A14 junction and turn right.
:bravo: :notworthy: :becool:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The call I came home early for started on time at 5pm, and hasn't been delayed until (at least) 5:45.

To be fair, at least I'm at home and not facing a 90 minute drive after the call. And many of the people who will be on the call are variously in a timezone an hour ahead and have been in the office until gone 10pm recently.

Top Bottom