Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't believe you aren't using a version control system. Plenty of free ones out there and most are really easy to use. You'll never lose any previous working version.
Thanks for the nudge - I'm watching videos about Git now. I'll install it this evening.

november4

After my second mechanical hard drive failure, yes second....I started using 2 drives and imaging software.

Now I use also use office365 to have docs in one drive cloud. They do sales on family packs for about £45/year which you can stack, a few times a year

For imaging I used macrium reflect, british company, and they also have a free version which does whole disk imaging, which is good, but I got the software to support them

ColinJ

YIKES! :eek:

I would like to say to the driver involved in one incident that I have just seen on Police Interceptors... "Don't EVER drive a car again - you really are NOT fit to do it!"

A couple set off to drive a few miles N from Barrow-in-Furness to visit someone up there. Instead, they ended up driving E, turned onto the M6, and drove miles up that IN THE WRONG DIRECTION without realising what they had done wrong. Eventually they ran out of fuel 40 miles from where they thought they were. They were sat in the car wondering what to do next when the police arrived in response to scores of panic 999 calls from swerving oncoming motorway drivers. A patient police officer was explaining what the problem was. The confused driver then asked what would have happened if a car coming the other way had hit them... :whistle:

Interceptor: "Well, we wouldn't be sat here having this chat, would we!"

It is scary to think that people like that are driving around...

ColinJ

I would like to say to the first of these shopping trolley dumpers - "You are a lazy b*st*rd - those are bicycle stands, NOT a trolley storage area! The actual trolley area is just up that little ramp over there."

And to the subsequent shopping trolley dumpers - "You are ALL lazy b*st*rds - those are bicycle stands, NOT a trolley storage area! And just because someone else has done it before you, doesn't mean that it is okay for YOU to do it too!"

Lazy shoppers.jpg

:cursing:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
O'er yon hill, 'neath a cloud of mist,
Lies a strange feathered creature, the gobbleduck to exist;
Its head so sharp, its tail so long,
It is seen by none, but heard with a song;
From sunrise to sunset it chirps and sings,
As it builds new nests with its beak and wings.

Oh bugger now it will…

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I would like to say to the first of these shopping trolley dumpers - "You are a lazy b*st*rd - those are bicycle stands, NOT a trolley storage area! The actual trolley area is just up that little ramp over there."

And to the subsequent shopping trolley dumpers - "You are ALL lazy b*st*rds - those are bicycle stands, NOT a trolley storage area! And just because someone else has done it before you, doesn't mean that it is okay for YOU to do it too!"

View attachment 675167

:cursing:

You have been to Aldi in Oban then?

Jameshow

Veteran
Was at a young voices choir event last night and this middle aged pop star came on and the mum's went mad, I just said to myself whose she!!

Top Bottom