Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I'm Ronnie Pickering! 😆

No, I am Spartacus

gbb

Legendary Member
If you're querying our granddaughters background ( ie social status)...perhaps you ought to consider if elitism is just as bad as racism ? A bit rich coming from someone who's worked in frontline TV media, an organisation where it seems racism is absolutely at the forefront of its desire to stamp it out. Elitism, racism, both as bad as each other you could argue

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Stand aside, Ronnie Pickering***, there is a new hard man in town! At least, there WAS - he is now otherwise occupied for a while... :whistle:

View attachment 683779

*** I was going to link to the video on YouTube, but the language is a bit strong! It's not hard to find. If you haven't seen it yet, it is worth watching.

I’d really like to write “What a coc*” - but that’s probably a little crude for here. So I’ll refrain 🤣

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
You actually ruined my life, you bitch, but I will continue on regardless.

Did the judge agree ?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
"I charge £240 an hour to park your supermarket shopping trolley for you."

I didn't get the chance because they just dumped their trolley at Aldi today and cleared off. It took me 15 seconds to park it so I pocketed their £1 coin from the release mechanism! :laugh:

Depending on the state of your financial affairs, you may need to declare your earnings to HMRC. ^_^

Top Bottom