Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I know that you are most likely 'on the Spectrum' somewhere, but can you, for the love of God actually talk about something else for once... Oh and can you speak more quietly? It's embarrassing as you blare on and on and on about trains and trams at Gale force 10!

I see everyone looking at you and at us, I see people make faces and I see people move away!

Oh and bloody listen to others too. Also, why do you always laugh at yourself, especially when you say something unfunny? I heard you actually squeak the other day there as you said something supposedly 'Hillarious'. For an overweight man in his mid/late '20s', it is NOT a good look, end of.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Get a shave before you sit next to me on a train again, you scruffy *****.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Get a shave before you sit next to me on a train again, you scruffy *****.
Just to warn you...

This particular scruffy, unshaven CycleChat member will be catching trains from Coventry to Birmingham, Birmingham to Leeds, and Leeds to Todmorden tomorrow. I can't tell you which trains because I have not decided that yet.

I'll do my best (as usual) to avoid sitting next to other passengers, scruffy, tidy, beautiful, plain, whatever... I don't care what you look like, I would rather that you sit somewhere else - ha ha!

Chris S

Legendary Member
There's a programme called 'Repair Shop' on BBC where people bring in their treasured family heirlooms to be restored. Afterwards they gush tears and witter on about how they are going to treasure them for the rest of their lives. Just for once I'd like to hear somebody say that they're going to put it on ebay.

And never take your jacket off if you are wearing a waistcoat.
What was that about?

Snookerists take note!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
There's a programme called 'Repair Shop' on BBC where people bring in their treasured family heirlooms to be restored. Afterwards they gush tears and witter on about how they are going to treasure them for the rest of their lives. Just for once I'd like to hear somebody say that they're going to put it on ebay.

I remember one such programme where a rather posh lady, very much a "country type" brought in some rather fine art deco jewellery she'd inherited from a great aunt many years previously . She was delighted when it turned out they were worth fifty thousand quid saying "Ooh, that could get a half share in a race-horse!"

Top Bottom