Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
His name is KYLE. I am guessing It has been for the last 20 odd years and certainly for the last 6 months that he has been working for you!!!! Kyle, NOT CARL.

AND BLOW YOUR NOSE. YOUR SNIFFING IS DRIVING ME NUTS !!
Chill out Carl.

Lanzecki

Über Member
Yes, your network has been down for 2 days, yes this is costing you time and money. And just wait until you get my bill!! bwhahah

Maybe next time you'll considering paying the paltry amount for proper backups instead of "A USB hard drive will do". Lightning can and did kill your server and the USB drive connected to it.

Now, about the UPS you didn't buy.....

machew

Veteran
If you want me to wear a cycle helmet on work premises, then that is fine. But don't have a go when I stop out-side the gates and take my helmet off. And then do the oppsite when I come into work

ScotiaLass

Guru
What I wanted to say:
Keep on bitching about how hard done by you are to your mates, and anyone else that will listen.
If you can find board which includes your own room, food, electric, gas, phone, internet (inc wi-fi) and which allows you to leave the place in the state you leave it in and treat it like a hotel, then please do feel free to go there instead.
Everyone is fed up with your drama queen outbursts and your p*ss taking.
Oh and £15 a week out of the £200 you earn is not even 10%.

What I said:
Oh wait, I said just that!
:whistle:

Top Bottom