Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Hey Mr Boss Man, with the black plastic framed specs and puffa jacket, you're not in Shoreditch any more!

alicat

Legendary Member
Very tempted. The rain has stopped and the wind has died down a little so I am going to go then let the friendship fizzle out.

It's probably a friendship that has run its course to be honest. I resurrected it at Christmas but am regretting it tbh.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Since the person who wrote the document is a member of the Exec board and is drinking friends with the Head of IT. And as I am on a tempary contract, there are fights that I can will and fights that could end my contract

Yes, but you ARE following the rules whilst on the premises and anyway, regardless of how mighty the IT department think they are, they can't surely have jurisdiction over you in the street too??

I understand why you choose to keep schtumm though.

pauldavid

Veteran
If you leave your dog out all night whimpering and barking and keeping me and mine awake again I'm going to dress as the milk tray man, arm myself with a bat and knock some sense into you.

Oh, and I'll be taking the dog as well, whatever he's done he doesn't deserve you, TW@T

ScotiaLass

Guru
If you leave your dog out all night whimpering and barking and keeping me and mine awake again I'm going to dress as the milk tray man, arm myself with a bat and knock some sense into you.

Oh, and I'll be taking the dog as well, whatever he's done he doesn't deserve you, TW@T
Unless the dog has adequate shelter etc then I'd call the RSPCA. End of.

Nihal

Veteran
It's pi****g down with rain, why the hell are you on your driveway washing your car?

My neighbour is :crazy:
Is it this guy?:laugh:

Washing-car-in-the-rain-random-22969929-480-346.jpg

Top Bottom