Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
You ARE beautiful....have a little faith in yourself and stop posting those silly pouty selfies!!!
(and yes, I've said it!).

You tell me, is she lovely or what? (photo taken for a college project when she was 15)

IMG_7654PS2_zpsfea4b514.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
Incorporating the word "innit" into every post gets really boring after a while. Dunnit?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
You ARE beautiful....have a little faith in yourself and stop posting those silly pouty selfies!!!
(and yes, I've said it!).

You tell me, is she lovely or what? (photo taken for a college project when she was 15)

IMG_7654PS2_zpsfea4b514.jpg
"They sparkle
They bubble
They gonna get you in a whole lot of trouble
Oh baby...them there eyes"

(Billy Holiday)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
"Do feel free to leave home while you still know everything"
and
"Thank you for letting me know. No you need not work your notice because no one actually will notice you've gone. I will file your resignation letter under non-regretable."
and
"You've had three years to plan for this office move and now you don't have enough time to do your archiving. Well boo fecking hoo, cos if you leave it to me and mine it is all going in a skip."
and, finally...
"Step into my office...."

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
"Thank you James, if we could keep the lines of communication between ourselves as fluid as possible I would appreciate it."

Do you mean that you owe me a pint/case of wine ?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
You're a great person who's had a rubbish time recently.
I hope this works out well for you, and that you'll be happy.
You will find someone, and they'll be amongst the luckiest people ever.
In the meantime, don't be a stranger. It's too long since we last met up.
Why can't you say it? It's the sort of thing that should be said...
(Tell me to stop being nosey if you like!)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
You're a great person who's had a rubbish time recently.
I hope this works out well for you, and that you'll be happy.
You will find someone, and they'll be amongst the luckiest people ever.
In the meantime, don't be a stranger. It's too long since we last met up.
Why can't you say it? It's the sort of thing that should be said...
(Tell me to stop being nosey if you like!)
It's the day today !!!! :wub:

pplpilot

Guru
Leave the bloody thermostat alone woman! It is set to 18 degres which is perfectly fine to keep the house warm, we have a brand spanking new system with convecting radiators, 15 of the bloody things that cost us the thick end of 10 grand to have fitted, there is nothing wrong with them. Like I have told you umpteen f'ing times putting the wasing on them to dry is stopping them from 'convecting' the clue is in the bloody title. Use the dryer in the utility room that you was so keen to have built robbing me of half the garage, touch the thermostat again when you have put washing on the radiators and im having my garage back and that dark room I have always wanted. Kapish?

ScotiaLass

Guru
Leave the bloody thermostat alone woman! It is set to 18 degres which is perfectly fine to keep the house warm, we have a brand spanking new system with convecting radiators, 15 of the bloody things that cost us the thick end of 10 grand to have fitted, there is nothing wrong with them. Like I have told you umpteen f'ing times putting the wasing on them to dry is stopping them from 'convecting' the clue is in the bloody title. Use the dryer in the utility room that you was so keen to have built robbing me of half the garage, touch the thermostat again when you have put washing on the radiators and im having my garage back and that dark room I have always wanted. Kapish?
Marry me!! I would give you your garage - for shared use of the darkroom....

Top Bottom