Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You're a great person who's had a rubbish time recently.
I hope this works out well for you, and that you'll be happy.
You will find someone, and they'll be amongst the luckiest people ever.
In the meantime, don't be a stranger. It's too long since we last met up.
Why can't you say it? It's the sort of thing that should be said...
(Tell me to stop being nosey if you like!)

It's actually aimed at a few different people, but I've not seen either of them for some time.
It's the day today !!!! :wub:
Erm...I don't look at either of them in that sort of way!:stop:

alicat

Legendary Member
If you want me to help fix your problem, write a succinct paper describing the nature of the problem and the solution that you want me to implement. Then send me it in advance of the meeting so I can come prepared to help you. Don't wait until the meeting at 5pm then hand me a rambling note that includes a lot of extraneous detail and assumes prior knowledge I don't have.

TVC

Is there anything in your entire life that you have started that someone else hasn't had to finish for you.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:cheers::cuppa: My spirit guide Ardbeg will show me the way:angel:

perplexed

Guru
You are a turd. You appeared to be a turd when you joined the firm. You have done nothing to alter my view that you are a turd over the past 18 months. Talking with a world weary attitude like you've been here forever amongst stressed colleagues who've have been here for ever and have been through all sorts for 30 years, and have seen more and forgotten more than you'll ever know confirms your turdness.

Desist.

Colin B

Dear customer I know you feel that for the price of delivery you feel its your right to abuse me on your door step but seriously it isn't . No I'm not a thick **** and neither am I a useless f******g t**t . I am in fact the man who is delivering your shopping , the man who unseen could have done anything too that cucumber ( but didn't) and giggled at the thought of you eating it .. You see unlike you I'm a nice bloke and I treat ppl with respect so please try and do the same for me .

Colin B

I love you your my wife but why is it I have to put down the seat after urinating why can't you lift it up after your done why is it always my responsibility to do this shoot .
If the seats up when you go to take a dump and BTW you stink as much as me but I don't moan put thebf****** g seat down take a shoot and get over it , don't sit there moaning after killing the cat cos your arse is rank and then moan cos I left the seat up

andrewpreston

Don't micromanage my every move then sigh when I haven't taken it upon myself to do something. Whenever I do, you tell me to just follow instructions. I was managing people and showing initiative, literally, before you were born. Micromanagement is a sign of insecurity not of "being on the ball", you cretin.

Top Bottom